The fishing package is offered between the end of June and the beginning of August (the exact dates are established each year)
The cost of the fishing package is CA$2650.00 (plus tax). We offer discounts for veterans and active Canadian military members **Price subject to change without notice**
A 50% (non-refundable) deposit is required to reserve the package dates. The balance of the invoice must be paid no later than May 1st of the year of your trip.
We strongly recommend that you obtain trip cancellation/trip interruption insurance as well as emergency medical insurance, above your provincial coverage, including evacuation by sea or air. If you choose not to purchase travel and/or medical insurance, be advised that Great Slave Lake Safaris will not reimburse any cost incurred including evacuation by sea or air, the cost of the package in the event of an emergency and/or cancellation of any kind as well as any cost related to a late arrival in Yellowknife.
The package includes:
1. 5 days of fishing
2. Return transport Yellowknife/Hero Lodge (floatplane)
3. Accommodation in a prospector tent at Hero Lodge
4. Meals from lunch on the first day at Hero Lodge until breakfast the day you leave Hero Lodge.
1. Departure from your home and overnight in Yellowknife at least one day before your departure for Hero Lodge (expenses not included in the price of the package)
2. Departure from Yellowknife for Hero Lodge at approximately 8:00 AM on the start date of the package (day 1)
3. Departure from Hero Lodge for Yellowknife at approximately 8:45 AM on the end date of the package (day 6)
4. Arrived in Yellowknife at approximately 9:30 AM on Day 6.
5. Overnight stay and departure from Yellowknife (expenses not included in the price of the package)
DUCK HUNTING AND FISHING PACKAGE (AND POSSIBLY THE NORTHERN LIGHTS)
The duck hunting and fishing package is offered between the end of August and the end of September.
All other details are the same as the fishing only package